• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
Debbie

Missing Bookmarks when Saving to My Computer

7 posts in this topic

I bookmark my doc and then save to my computer hard drive but this saved file on my computer is missing all of the bookmarks.  How do I show all of the bookmarks on a file that is saved to my computer? 

Hi Debbie,

Do you use our program to create the bookmarks in your PDF file? If so, please confirm which program do you use to open the saved PDF file and find the bookmarks are lost? Please confirm the steps you take in our program one by one, we will have further check for you.

Thanks

Yes, I create all bookmarks while my doc is in Wondershare Pro.  Then I save the doc to my (PC/Windows 10) hard drive but the bookmarks don't show up on my saved doc.

Hi Debbie,

Could you please confirm which program do you use to open the PDF file again and find no bookmark in it? And please attach this PDF file here or send it to our email box: pdfelement@wondershare.com to us for further check, we will try the best to help.

Thanks

Did you ever answer this question? I added bookmarks and went into properties and pick "display bookmarks & PDF".

But when I open it in PDF preview on both my Mac & Windows pdf viewer, it does not display bookmarks. This is the main reason I purchased the software?

Help

Hi Bob,

Sorry for the delayed reply due to the national holiday. To help us better figure out this problem, can you send us your PDF document to this email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com. Receiving your file, we will have a further check about this problem.

Thanks for your support.

Heidi

If you open the saved doc using PDFelement, can you see the bookmarks?