• Announcements

• Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
    • Daphne

How do you use PDFs? Take our quick survey.   09/20/2017

htmlentities(

We are inviting you to tell us about your experiences working with paper and digital documents. The survey takes less than 2 minutes and your responses are confidential. There's also an opportunity to get an additional copy of PDFelement 6 Professional for free. Start the survey now.

)
TJ LIM

How to Search & Replace TEXT in PDF?

12 posts in this topic

I've tried exploring the entire app but could not find a way to Search & Replace text (i.e. like Ctrl+H in MS WORD).

Search & Redact only blackens the similar words found. it doesn't serve the purpose for me.

how can I Search & REPLACE Text pls? tqvm!

Hi TJ LIM,

In current version, PDFelement supports Search but not include Replace function. We will support Find and Replace in the coming 6.1.0 version.

Thanks for your feedback!

On 2017-5-29 at 10:12 AM, Sarah Bishop said:

Hope that the new version will have this feature to find word faster and easier.

192.168 1.1

The latest 6.1.0 version has already been released! You can update your PDFelement 6 now.

I have version 6.2 I entered control F and the find and replace box popped up I then entered the text I wanted to replace with a blank and the system froze. I had to go to task mgr. to get out of the program. I wanted to replace the text of 14 pages at one time.

Hi Robert Luongo,

Could you show more information about your issue just like screenshot, OS version etc.? Could you upload your PDF file here or send it to: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further check?

Thanks for your support!

Jacky

I sent the issue to your support team 6.2 cannot find and replace with a blank field.

Thanks for mailing back. I have checked your file and have a test on our side. I am sorry that the "lease agreement" fails to be replaced by blank either on our side. Although the program doesn't freeze but indicates that there is no “lease agreement” could be found. Your feedback is highly appreciated and we will try our best to improve that aspect in our future product.

If you have any question, please feel free to let us know.

Have a nice day.

Heidi

Support Team Wondershare Software

Hi Robert,

I have found your contact emails in our support system, and I have tested your PDF file, actually the keyword "lease agreement" can be replaced with blank space successfully without any freeze issue. You can refer to the attached screenshot to see that the  keyword "lease agreement" has been found and highlighted, once clicking the "Replace" button, it will be replaced by a blank space. I have white out the other content in your PDF file in case there is any private information.

find and replace.png

So could you please try again to check whether it is ok now?

Thanks

Hi Antonio,

Could you please confirm the version number of your program? Is it the latest version 6.2.2? If the latest version fails to replace your text, then could you please attach your PDF file here or send it to our email address: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further tests? And please let me know which word do you find and replace to which one?

Thanks

Posted (edited)

On 29/5/2017 at 9:12 AM, Sarah Bishop said:

Hope that the new version will have this feature to find word faster and easier. 

hotmail login

On 30/5/2017 at 10:25 AM, Jacky said:

The latest 6.1.0 version has already been released! You can update your PDFelement 6 now.

I was used  6.1.0 version. I am very happy about this version. Thanks Jacky. @clicker heroes

Edited by jenny han

Hi Jenny,

Hope you enjoy with the new version. By the way, the latest version is 6.2.2 now.

Thanks