• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
Adrian Plopeanu

Create signature on esign.wondershare.com failed

5 posts in this topic

I tried to create a signature.

Open a browser and draw my signature on my computer with the mouse. Not really smooth but it is drawing to the signature.

Then delete it and write my name. The writing it is working fine.

Now, because I want my real signature, I open the esign.wondershare.com on my phone and try to draw my signature with my finger.

It is not useable. The panel of the signature it is moving top bottom and the signature is not recorded. Just some dots and lines.

(Also, the esign.wondershare.com is not optimized for phones the signature panel not on 100% of my phone)

So, I tried on my tablet with a stylet. Same thing. Some dots and lines but not my signature. The signature panel still moving top and bottom and it looks like not detect the finger or the stylus.

9 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

I tried to create a signature.

Open a browser and draw my signature on my computer with the mouse. Not really smooth but it is drawing to the signature.

Then delete it and write my name. The writing it is working fine.

Now, because I want my real signature, I open the esign.wondershare.com on my phone and try to draw my signature with my finger.

It is not useable. The panel of the signature it is moving top bottom and the signature is not recorded. Just some dots and lines.

(Also, the esign.wondershare.com is not optimized for phones the signature panel not on 100% of my phone)

So, I tried on my tablet with a stylet. Same thing. Some dots and lines but not my signature. The signature panel still moving top and bottom and it looks like not detect the finger or the stylus.

Hi there,

I am afraid right now eSign+ is not suitable for finger drawing on phone or tablet. We will apply a mobile app at the end of June. So if you want to use your real sigangre, you can write down your signature on paper(black font, white paper is better), then take a photo of your signature. We provide three way to create a new signature, 'Type', 'Upload' and 'Draw'. I suggest you use 'Upload' on your computer. 

Please see the screenshot

signature.jpg

36 minutes ago, Robby said:

Hi there,

I am afraid right now eSign+ is not suitable for finger drawing on phone or tablet. We will apply a mobile app at the end of June. So if you want to use your real sigangre, you can write down your signature on paper(black font, white paper is better), then take a photo of your signature. We provide three way to create a new signature, 'Type', 'Upload' and 'Draw'. I suggest you use 'Upload' on your computer. 

Please see the screenshot

signature.jpg

Yes, Robby is right, we are looking forward to the mobile version.

A mobile app is not bad but, my opinion, just optimize the website for mobile devices will do the trick. Some CSS queries and js and all it is done. Thanks for the answer.

On 2017-5-7 at 11:04 AM, Adrian Plopeanu said:

A mobile app is not bad but, my opinion, just optimize the website for mobile devices will do the trick. Some CSS queries and js and all it is done. Thanks for the answer.

Thanks your advise. We will take a consider for it.