• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Markus Schiemer

Scrolling issues

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I really like the new interface! 

However, I am still struggling with scrolling open documents (W10) using the touchpad of my Surface Book.

Whereas in other apps scrolling with the two-figure gesture is really smooth, PDFelement 6 Professional sometimes seems to work, but most of the time I'd rather call it unstable (no or veeerrry slow response). 

Anyone else who suffers from this behavior? Or can I adjust how scrolling works?

Thanks

Markus

Hi Markus,

I am sorry to know the issue. Could you please help to try with some different PDF files to check whether other PDF files can be scrolled smoothly? If the issue only happens to one PDF file, could you please attach it here or send it to our email box: pdfelement@wondershare.com for further tests? And whether you use the mouse to connect with your Surface device? If you use the mouse, then could you please confirm whether you can use the mouse wheel to scroll this PDF file smoothly?

We will keep improving to support the program better in Surface device. Thanks for your understanding.

Using Windows 10 Pro on new stealth laptop, to scroll a pdf I actually have to physically hold down the touchpad to scroll. Even then it is in opposite direction of all the other programs. Tech support has never been able to figure this out. It is very inconvenient and inaccurate. 

11 hours ago, Guest said:

Using Windows 10 Pro on new stealth laptop, to scroll a pdf I actually have to physically hold down the touchpad to scroll. Even then it is in opposite direction of all the other programs. Tech support has never been able to figure this out. It is very inconvenient and inaccurate. 

Hi,

Could you please confirm the brand and model number of your laptop? We will have further check.

Thanks