• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)

4 posts in this topic

I have PDFelement that I believe runs esign. I created a documents that needs to be signed by two people and saved in a file. Once person one puts their digital signature on the document it forces a save. Then when person 2 puts their digital signature on the file it forces a signature and the file states that is has issues and can not be verified. The first signature becomes unusable. I can 2 people sign 1 document and they both stay active. 

2nd issue. 4 places a person might sign as more things happen. How can additional signatures be entered withour voiding the old ones. For example on day one you get a raise of .50 hour and you sign. 5 months down the line you get another .25 hour raise you need to sign to accept however, the line above that had the first sign in invalid. 

PF-9 MedCenter Pay Rate Change.pdf

PF-8 MedCenter Handbook Signature.pdf

7 hours ago, Kimberly Camper0414@yahoo.com said:

I have PDFelement that I believe runs esign. I created a documents that needs to be signed by two people and saved in a file. Once person one puts their digital signature on the document it forces a save. Then when person 2 puts their digital signature on the file it forces a signature and the file states that is has issues and can not be verified. The first signature becomes unusable. I can 2 people sign 1 document and they both stay active. 

2nd issue. 4 places a person might sign as more things happen. How can additional signatures be entered withour voiding the old ones. For example on day one you get a raise of .50 hour and you sign. 5 months down the line you get another .25 hour raise you need to sign to accept however, the line above that had the first sign in invalid. 

PF-9 MedCenter Pay Rate Change.pdf

PF-8 MedCenter Handbook Signature.pdf

Hi,

seems you mentioned two issues above,but I am not quite sure your meaning. I try to confirm with you here.

for issue one,do you mean you would like to have two persons sign on one document but failed?

for issue two,I am sorry i don't get your point actually. Do you mean you want to sign multiple signatures on the document but failed?

Feel free to contact me if I take the wrong way of you 

On 5/1/2017 at 11:26 PM, Chen said:

Hi,

seems you mentioned two issues above,but I am not quite sure your meaning. I try to confirm with you here.

for issue one,do you mean you would like to have two persons sign on one document but failed?

for issue two,I am sorry i don't get your point actually. Do you mean you want to sign multiple signatures on the document but failed?

Feel free to contact me if I take the wrong way of you 

Yes I need to have one document that has 2 signatures. For example. If an employee is reprimanded and is put on an improvement plan they must sign the plan as well as the owner of the company. When I do this the first person signs and the next creates an error because the pdf signature believe the document has changed.

14 hours ago, Kimberly Camper0414@yahoo.com said:

Yes I need to have one document that has 2 signatures. For example. If an employee is reprimanded and is put on an improvement plan they must sign the plan as well as the owner of the company. When I do this the first person signs and the next creates an error because the pdf signature believe the document has changed.

Hi Kimberly,

I check your documents above, It seems you don't use eSign+ to make signature. I guess you use our other prodcut PDFelement to do this operation.

For your scenario, I suggest use eSign+ do make it. Please visit https://esign.wondershare.com/ to check whether eSign+ meets your need.