• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Susan Clark

Esign won't open last page of pdf for recipient signature

9 posts in this topic

I've used Esign for a few weeks and have had no problems opening up entire pdf prepared for recipient signature. Suddenly, using the same document as always, Esign won't open the last page of my pdf--the icon just swirls around and around

I've rebooted PC twice, open/closed program and started Esign process over several times and still can't get program open the last page with signature fields! 

4 hours ago, Susan Clark said:

I've used Esign for a few weeks and have had no problems opening up entire pdf prepared for recipient signature. Suddenly, using the same document as always, Esign won't open the last page of my pdf--the icon just swirls around and around

I've rebooted PC twice, open/closed program and started Esign process over several times and still can't get program open the last page with signature fields! 

Hi Susan,

Please clear the browser cache firstly (Clear brower cache is simple, which just a few clicks, you can google how to operatate) , then try it again.

If the issue still exist, please tell me the document name, I will transfer to our engineers to check it.

Posted (edited)

Hi Chen:

I have a disability and have difficulty typing-do u have phone number? Still can't load .pdf entirely-last page with signature line won't load-cache has been cleared twice

Also, I need to delete many documents and uploads from my account-they were test uploads

Rental Agreement 4.18.17.pdf

Edited by Susan Clark

9 hours ago, Susan Clark said:

Hi Chen:

I have a disability and have difficulty typing-do u have phone number? Still can't load .pdf entirely-last page with signature line won't load-cache has been cleared twice

Also, I need to delete many documents and uploads from my account-they were test uploads

Rental Agreement 4.18.17.pdf

Hi Susan,

You can call this num:

86 755 8666 5000-8916, I will communicate with you

Hi Chen

im still having problems with wondershare esign! I can't teach you with the phone number provided--I need a US phone

In addition to my issues, my customers can't open document when wondershare send them the Doc for signature 

my business suffers when customers struggle with signing documents !

i want a refund and heed a product that is reliable and provides phone support!!!

youxan call me in California tonight 7pm PST or on Sunday or Monday am PST

at 209-379-2793

On 2017-5-5 at 6:52 AM, Susan Clark said:

Hi Chen

im still having problems with wondershare esign! I can't teach you with the phone number provided--I need a US phone

In addition to my issues, my customers can't open document when wondershare send them the Doc for signature 

my business suffers when customers struggle with signing documents !

i want a refund and heed a product that is reliable and provides phone support!!!

youxan call me in California tonight 7pm PST or on Sunday or Monday am PST

at 209-379-2793

Hi Susan,

Sorry for any inconvenience. Our colleague Faisal who works in our Canada office will contact to you these two days. 

He has known your problem, you can tell him detail information and find a solution to your issue.

Hi Susan,

Hope you had a great weekend! Tried to reach you by phone, left a voice mail message for you. Also, please check your inbox with my number and feel free to call me anytime between 9:30AM - 6:30PM (Pacific).

Best Regards,

Faisal

Wondershare Canada

16 hours ago, Susan Clark said:

I'M  at home now , please call

209-379-2793

Hi Susan,

Sorry for any inconvenience, we've sent an email to you, please check it.