kit4short

mac os Have to constantly re-install PDFElement 6

10 posts in this topic

I downloaded PDFElement as soon as I knew it was available having recently bought version 5. Functionality seems quite good although its hard to pick the difference beyond the interface. However we always like the newest right?

Well in this case I'm not so sure. I've luckily kept the dmg download (mac-pdfelement6-pro_full2992.dmg) as the application runs for a while then crashes without being able to open at all, so after getting bored sending crash reports to Apple, I now just re-install each time.

It's a great piece of software but it has a feel of not being quite ready yet. I dont do anything different on my Mac, just launch it. Sometimes its fine and others it just crashes constantly and I have to re-install

Regards

Chris

19 minutes ago, kit4short said:

Thanks, downloading I'll give it a try

I'm looking forward to your feedback. Thank you for your support!

Not had a problem with crashes anymore, but still cant download the OCR. Dialog just says calculating....and no matter how many times I click resume nothing happens. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Thank you for your feedback! Could you upload your screenshot of OCR downloading?

I had same problem but with the new version it seems that works normally. Congratulations.

Thanks for "spanish version", everything is correctly translate

Regards 

Hi Arjona,

Thanks for your feedback, and we are glad it works successfully for you now, please enjoy with it. If you have any suggestions about our program, please also feel free to let us know, we will keep improving.

Best Regards

Same problem occur again in 6.0.5 for Mac. Code sign signature error. Have to remove and reinstall everyday. Very buggy and bad app. Fix immediately or I want my money back now