• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Mohameed

PDF Element OCR is not working. BugsplatReporter detected.

9 posts in this topic

Hi just want to check if anyone facing the same issue.

I bought the licence for MacOS Sierra on the 17th Mar'17 and Im trying the OCR function today.

PDF Element is latest version 5.7.1

OCR updated

Have tried uninstall and reinstall it several times, the same BugsplatReporter keep popping and disappear.

I can't find any solution on the web please advice.

TQ

Could you upload your PDF file here or send it to pdfelement@wondershare.com? 

Hi Mohameed,

I have tested to perform OCR for your file "AIA.pdfAIA.pdf", and our program works successfully without the crash issue actually.  So could you please try to open your PDF file in our program, and click the OCR button to choose the correct language in the Document Language box, then perform OCR to check whether it is ok now.

Do you mean when you use our program to perform OCR for the scanned PDF file that you printed from Outlook? If so, please attach this scanned PDF file here to send to us for further tests as well. 

We will try the best to help you solve it.

Daphne, I've been trying many time and the same its crashed (refer to BugsplatReporter.pdf attached earlier, what is that and why crashed) sample2.pdf

Guys the problem is now almost 24 hours since my report here without permanent solution suggested by wondershare.

1. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the apps several time, the OCR just won't work on my Mac. It crashed. Other PDFElement functions are OK.

2. The same sample files uploaded here, the OCR just won't work on the Mac. It does not allow me to edit those files.

3. I noticed there was this BugsplatReporter on my dock every time after the OCR operation crashed.

Please advice on the refund as I can't wait any longer.

My credit card already charged as per below attached.

Wondershare Charged rm453.32.pdf

Hi Mohameed,

We are so sorry about the crash issue, I have already forwarded your case to our programmers for further analysis, and we will try the best to improve the program.  

And we have performed OCR for your two PDF files successfully on our side, so you can download the new created editable PDF files from the attachment to use first. After opening these two editable PDF files in our program, you can click the Edit button to edit them directly. Hope they can meet your needs.

Anything we can assist further, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks

sample2_OCR.pdf

AIA_OCR.pdf

Daphne,

I don't know what you guys did but it works just fine now. I'll keep the app and no need to refund.

But out of curiosity what was that BugsplatReporter? Is it come pre-install with the app to feedback the crash to programmer because I can't find it anywhere in my drive.

Hi Mohameed,

I am glad the files work for you, so you can keep the program to use.  

Yes, we use the bugsplat reporter to feedback the crash issue, and it is a platform used in our program, only when the program crashes, the bugsplat reporter will appear.

Thanks for your understanding and support.