• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
KakaTayPataka

Documents wit multiple signarures and signature color..

2 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I am currently doing a trial of this and another competitor ( docusign)of yours.
My Issue with the other product is the price mostly. Their process seems 
very smart & time saving.

I would like to suggest the following changes to your program.

The recipient name  as entered when sending the document out for signatures should simply
carry over  to where they open the link and all they have to do is click the
esign fields & that action  inputs their signatures based on their name we  input as the recipient
automatically. I just sent one document out as a test that requires about 17 instances of signatures.

Your set up is requiring them to type in their name for each instance. This is arduous.

Furthermore, as soon as the link was opened by the recipient,  It present him with a large window 

asking they to hand write, type in or upload their own image.

Furthermore, the default color is blue for the signatures. Then it gives them the option to change the color if so desired.
but this is un-necessary and extra  thing for the recipients to do and we would really have to tell them to change the color to black.

This would especially be tough to do for someone  with a  small tablet or phone to figure out  all the
options that are presented.

My suggestion is that  you let the sender pick the color ,

Furtheremore, simply  add a dialog  box  asking the recipient( as soon as  they open the link) to confirm  that the name
shown is  correct and/or maybe just have them type in their name  just once to confirm and  let the system input their signatures
alswson all esign areas by a simple mouse  click.

You can also add a customization  menu for simple or expanded options in custom setup.

With the other vendor none of the above issues exist. Its very simple  & I'd love to see that here!

For the above reason salon, I 'd be unwilling to use this service in my line of work which is mortgage lending. 

regards, 

MG

5 hours ago, KakaTayPataka said:

Hi, 

I am currently doing a trial of this and another competitor ( docusign)of yours.
My Issue with the other product is the price mostly. Their process seems 
very smart & time saving.

I would like to suggest the following changes to your program.

The recipient name  as entered when sending the document out for signatures should simply
carry over  to where they open the link and all they have to do is click the
esign fields & that action  inputs their signatures based on their name we  input as the recipient
automatically. I just sent one document out as a test that requires about 17 instances of signatures.

Your set up is requiring them to type in their name for each instance. This is arduous.

Furthermore, as soon as the link was opened by the recipient,  It present him with a large window 

asking they to hand write, type in or upload their own image.

Furthermore, the default color is blue for the signatures. Then it gives them the option to change the color if so desired.
but this is un-necessary and extra  thing for the recipients to do and we would really have to tell them to change the color to black.

This would especially be tough to do for someone  with a  small tablet or phone to figure out  all the
options that are presented.

My suggestion is that  you let the sender pick the color ,

Furtheremore, simply  add a dialog  box  asking the recipient( as soon as  they open the link) to confirm  that the name
shown is  correct and/or maybe just have them type in their name  just once to confirm and  let the system input their signatures
alswson all esign areas by a simple mouse  click.

You can also add a customization  menu for simple or expanded options in custom setup.

With the other vendor none of the above issues exist. Its very simple  & I'd love to see that here!

For the above reason salon, I 'd be unwilling to use this service in my line of work which is mortgage lending. 

regards, 

MG

Hi,

It is really appreciated your insights. We will  consider them seriously in our next version of the product. Thanks again.