mavis

Share #PDFelement to Win Free License or Bonus

49 posts in this topic

PDFelement will be more than honored to sponsor people software to share. This exclusive offer is designed for someone popular at social networks. 
Write a review for PDFelement and share it on YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ and etc. Share your exclusive experience with PDFelement with your friends and followers! 

Enlisting Requirements: 
More than 500 followers or subscribers on following platforms: YouTube/Facebook/Twitter/Google/Forum 
• Share with tagging #PDFelement and adding link https://pdf.wondershare.com 

How to Get PDFelement License For Free 
• Step 1: Write a review to share your experience with #PDFelement on your social media account. 
• Step2: Comment with your sharing link below this post. 
• Step 3: Once your review is confirmed valid, the free registration code will be sent to you via e-mail. If you have any questions, please e-mail to mavis@wondershare.com

Tips: 
• Your review should be public for at least 3 months. 
• Please DO NOT publish any license on your website. If leaked license code was misused, we would block it. Thanks for your understanding. 
• Welcome to become a freelancer in PDFelement Studio to do tasks like writing reviews or articles, translations, or any other talents you're specialized in. You will be rewarded a free license or other bonus. Just tell us your idea and surprise us!

5 people like this

Hi there,

I am interested in doing a review but I am about 120 short of having 500 followers on twitter. I am also looking to getting my blog back up and running as well. Could you please tell me what my options are?

Thank you :)

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Erwin van der Meulen said:

https://www.facebook.com/kimpire.earth/posts/1837938036456197 

Shard with almost 5000 Friends. Should be enough. They are worldwide on each level of education or working in many differents of jobs.

Hi Erwin, thankis for your participating, but I can't see your post, could you provide me an access to your post? 

@mavis, check you message, mate. I can't email you. It shows your inbox is full, so I messaged you here 3 hours ago.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Daniel Fenn said:

Hi there,

I am interested in doing a review but I am about 120 short of having 500 followers on twitter. I am also looking to getting my blog back up and running as well. Could you please tell me what my options are?

Thank you :)

Hi Daniel, Thanks for your interesting, could you please provide your twitter link or your blog link?

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, whizkidraj said:

@mavis, check you message, mate. I can't email you. It shows your inbox is full, so I messaged you here 3 hours ago.

Hii whizkidraj, thanks for your feedback, I have just dealed with mailbox and received your email.

Yes, you can use others's social profile account to share, but with more that 500 followers.

Edited by mavis
1 person likes this

Even created that image specially for this share :) 

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Antonio Almeida said:

Hi Antonio, Thanks for your supporting  Could you please write a product review directly post to your Facebook account and share with tagging #PDFelement ? I suggest you use unique content or rewrite the content from pplware.sapo.pt, but don't copy the same content from pplware.sapo.pt.

Wait for your reply again, thanks a lot.

2 hours ago, mavis said:

Great sharing, do you need free license for Windows or Mac? 

I have sent you on  mavis@wondershare.com :)

2 people like this

45 minutes ago, whizkidraj said:

Thank you, we will check the email box and apply free license for you tomorrow morning.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, tarek said:

Hi tarek, thanks for your sharing, we have sent the free license of PDFelement for Windows to your email box, please check it now.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, whizkidraj said:

Hi whizkidraj, we have just sent the free license of PDFelement for Windows to your email box, please check it. Also, we will appreciate you if you ask your friends to share more.

Edited by mavis
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, mavis said:

Hi whizkidraj, we have just sent the free license of PDFelement for Windows to your email box, please check it. Also, we will appreciate you if you ask your friends to share more.

Yes. Received :) Thank you, you beautiful developer ;) I have replied to ask a question. Please do answer. And yes,  I will ask my friends to share and try this software, too.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, whizkidraj said:

Yes. Received :) Thank you, you beautiful developer ;) I have replied to ask a question. Please do answer. And yes,  I will ask my friends to share and try this software, too.

Many thanks again, I will reply you via email.

1 person likes this

Hello Admin,

My name's Thang and I'm from Vietnam. Thank you for this giveaway event. May I translate your program to get free license?

Hope to receive your reply. Thank you

Best regards,

Quach Phat Thang

HCMC, Vietnam

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Quach Phat Thang said:

Hello Admin,

My name's Thang and I'm from Vietnam. Thank you for this giveaway event. May I translate your program to get free license?

Hope to receive your reply. Thank you

Best regards,

Quach Phat Thang

HCMC, Vietnam

Hi Quach, thanks for your interesting, which lauguage you are proficient? 

7 minutes ago, mavis said:

Hi Quach, thanks for your interesting, which lauguage you are proficient? 

Vietnamese, please! :)

40 minutes ago, Quach Phat Thang said:

Vietnamese, please! :)

Hi Quach, thanks for your fast reply, but now we don't have Vietnamese. How many followers do your social account have? You can share our product to win free license.

3 hours ago, mavis said:

Many thanks again, I will reply you via email.

Please reply to email :( 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, whizkidraj said:

Please reply to email :( 

Haven't you received the email? I sent it again.

1 person likes this