Adrian Plopeanu

eSign+ API

12 posts in this topic

Do you have an API for eSign+ that we can use to integrate with other web applications?

Such as Adobe Sign, RightSignature or PDF Filler?

1 hour ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

Do you have an API for eSign+ that we can use to integrate with other web applications?

Such as Adobe Sign, RightSignature or PDF Filler?

At present we have no such API, this function is on our schedule. By the way, what web applications do you use now? 

I didn't use any as we are in the design stage of our own app but I planned to use PDFfiller because of their pricing model 0.40/signature

I've contacted Adobe but it looks like they don't care about small guys like us. Don't even get an answer from Abobe support.If you can get such API ready for the end of the year I will give it a try.

6 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

I didn't use any as we are in the design stage of our own app but I planned to use PDFfiller because of their pricing model 0.40/signature

I've contacted Adobe but it looks like they don't care about small guys like us. Don't even get an answer from Abobe support.If you can get such API ready for the end of the year I will give it a try.

Yes, I ask our Prodcut Manager, he tells me API function is on the annual plan. We'll speed up fulfill more features on eSign+, not only API, but also includes bulk sends, templates, etc.

On 2017/3/15 at 2:40 AM, Adrian Plopeanu said:

Yes, I ask our Prodcut Manager, he tells me API function is on the annual plan. We'll speed up fulfill more features on eSign+, not only API, but also includes bulk sends, templates, etc.

12 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

So, I'm interested in. Even as beta tester!!!

OK, We'll let you know the moment we fulfill the function. Will you tell me what scenes you would like to use eSign+? Like what type of document would be signed in your business? How frequence will you use it? How many people in your company will use it?

Your feedback will make us better understanding user demand, that will help us a lot to improve eSign.

Thansk in advance.

We build a CRM for accountants, real-estate agents, and insurance brokers.

Basically, they send everyday documents to be signed to their customers by email. Which is not secure and not at all trackable.

Our app will match any type of business but the categories above will have our focus. We are in the early stages of designing the interface.

What we are searching for is a solution that can integrate with our web app.

An example:

- the accountant upload a document within our app (Officeconnect)

- the accountant request a signature from his client (we create the request on eSign+ which sends the email to the client of the accountant)

- the client of the accountant open eSign+ page from his email and sign and click save or send (we send back to Officeconnect the document signed and notify the accountant)

- the accountant find on his account the document signed by his client

The scenario can be from accountant to client or from client to accountant or from accountant to many recipients (wife, husband, another accountant)

Usually, the documents are PDF generated by the accounting software or uploaded PDF on our app

We would like to have a payment for this API by signature. Why? 

Because it is easy to keep tracking of it.

Let's say we have 100 accountants and each of them has 100 clients. This means 10.000 users but not all of them will use eSign+ and one client can sign multiple documents in the same period of time (usually a month). 

15 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

We build a CRM for accountants, real-estate agents, and insurance brokers.

Basically, they send everyday documents to be signed to their customers by email. Which is not secure and not at all trackable.

Our app will match any type of business but the categories above will have our focus. We are in the early stages of designing the interface.

What we are searching for is a solution that can integrate with our web app.

An example:

- the accountant upload a document within our app (Officeconnect)

- the accountant request a signature from his client (we create the request on eSign+ which sends the email to the client of the accountant)

- the client of the accountant open eSign+ page from his email and sign and click save or send (we send back to Officeconnect the document signed and notify the accountant)

- the accountant find on his account the document signed by his client

The scenario can be from accountant to client or from client to accountant or from accountant to many recipients (wife, husband, another accountant)

Usually, the documents are PDF generated by the accounting software or uploaded PDF on our app

We would like to have a payment for this API by signature. Why? 

Because it is easy to keep tracking of it.

Let's say we have 100 accountants and each of them has 100 clients. This means 10.000 users but not all of them will use eSign+ and one client can sign multiple documents in the same period of time (usually a month). 

Hi,

Thanks your feedback. From your description, the whole process it is clear. 

If we provide eSign+ API for your CRM, that means once the accountant login the CRM, he can use eSign+ directly without login to eSign+ again. Then he can use eSign+ in your CRM the same as use in eSign+ Website. I just want to konw do your company has software engineers to handle such issue once we provide eSign+ API? As far as I know, many SMB use CRM which is provided by Salesforce, that will save them cost and time to have a CRM system.Do you ever consider about it?

Sorry, Chen. I didn't realize you answered my topic. Thanks for your concern but marketing wise we'll cold call professionals in our area and a 500 km radius. Besides the cost structure we will have (a lot better than other CRM charging per user) we will offer a modular CRM with 3 components (projects, CRM and documents) which are simpler to use and understand. Other CRMs are either too simple (only CRM) or too complex (like Saleforce) offering a million things. Regarding the API the functionality should be simple: See http://developers.pdffiller.com/  or https://eversign.com/api/documentation

The process we will consume your API is by cURL and not by embedding your esign+ website in our app in an iframe.

In the above example of accountant the process should be: From our app we will do:

1. API request to authenticate

2. API call to upload document to be signed

3. API call to request signature from recipients

4. API call to set callback to our app when it is signed and/or reminder if it is not signed 

5. API call to download signed document

6. API call to delete document

On 2017/4/24 at 6:20 AM, Adrian Plopeanu said:

Sorry, Chen. I didn't realize you answered my topic. Thanks for your concern but marketing wise we'll cold call professionals in our area and a 500 km radius. Besides the cost structure we will have (a lot better than other CRM charging per user) we will offer a modular CRM with 3 components (projects, CRM and documents) which are simpler to use and understand. Other CRMs are either too simple (only CRM) or too complex (like Saleforce) offering a million things. Regarding the API the functionality should be simple: See http://developers.pdffiller.com/  or https://eversign.com/api/documentation

The process we will consume your API is by cURL and not by embedding your esign+ website in our app in an iframe.

In the above example of accountant the process should be: From our app we will do:

1. API request to authenticate

2. API call to upload document to be signed

3. API call to request signature from recipients

4. API call to set callback to our app when it is signed and/or reminder if it is not signed 

5. API call to download signed document

6. API call to delete document

Yes, I get it. We will firstly search the example you provided above, and reply you this issues, OK?

Thanks.

OK, no problem. I'm eager to test the first version. Let me know when it will be ready.

4 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

OK, no problem. I'm eager to test the first version. Let me know when it will be ready.

Hi,

we are preparing the esign 2.0, it will be finished at the end of march. After that,we will begin new features such as batch send,templates,API.

thanks for concerning