Adrian Plopeanu

eSign+ API

6 posts in this topic

Do you have an API for eSign+ that we can use to integrate with other web applications?

Such as Adobe Sign, RightSignature or PDF Filler?

1 hour ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

Do you have an API for eSign+ that we can use to integrate with other web applications?

Such as Adobe Sign, RightSignature or PDF Filler?

At present we have no such API, this function is on our schedule. By the way, what web applications do you use now? 

I didn't use any as we are in the design stage of our own app but I planned to use PDFfiller because of their pricing model 0.40/signature

I've contacted Adobe but it looks like they don't care about small guys like us. Don't even get an answer from Abobe support.If you can get such API ready for the end of the year I will give it a try.

6 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

I didn't use any as we are in the design stage of our own app but I planned to use PDFfiller because of their pricing model 0.40/signature

I've contacted Adobe but it looks like they don't care about small guys like us. Don't even get an answer from Abobe support.If you can get such API ready for the end of the year I will give it a try.

Yes, I ask our Prodcut Manager, he tells me API function is on the annual plan. We'll speed up fulfill more features on eSign+, not only API, but also includes bulk sends, templates, etc.

On 2017/3/15 at 2:40 AM, Adrian Plopeanu said:

Yes, I ask our Prodcut Manager, he tells me API function is on the annual plan. We'll speed up fulfill more features on eSign+, not only API, but also includes bulk sends, templates, etc.

12 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

So, I'm interested in. Even as beta tester!!!

OK, We'll let you know the moment we fulfill the function. Will you tell me what scenes you would like to use eSign+? Like what type of document would be signed in your business? How frequence will you use it? How many people in your company will use it?

Your feedback will make us better understanding user demand, that will help us a lot to improve eSign.

Thansk in advance.