• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
Andrea Burgess

Where are Page Properties in PDF Element?

5 posts in this topic

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, our current 5.12 version does not have the DATE control in our form toolset yet. However, we have a plan to greatly enhance our form creation features with additional widgets and templates in the next few major updates. We sincerely hope that you can stick around and check out those new upgrades when they are released, Thanks!

46 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Hi Andrea,

Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately, our current 5.12 version does not have the DATE control in our form toolset yet. However, we have a plan to greatly enhance our form creation features with additional widgets and templates in the next few major updates. We sincerely hope that you can stick around and check out those new upgrades when they are released, Thanks!

Hey Andrea,

My apology. After consulting with our engineer team, they commented that your request is more to do with adding user-defined JavaScript to Page properties, which we will definitely considered to include in our next few upgrades. Thank you! 

Thank you - either would work for what I'm needing I believe.

Might there be a listing of the features from Acrobat that aren't yet in Element?

And is there a listing of corresponding menu options between Acroboat and Element?

Hi Andrea,

PDFelement actually has already covered most the aspects you might encountered in editing day-to-day PDFs. (See comparison on the most commonly used features of Acrobat and PDFelement here: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement-vs-adobe-acrobat/ ).

However, Acrobat is probably the most compatible software to PDFs in the world, considering they are the creator of this particular file format, which allows them to offer a lot more customization on PDFs, such as adding JavaScript to PDFs. I'd love to share the long list of the comparison with detailed customization options between those two products, but it is extremely long and complex, I would suggest you to download our product (http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement_full1042.exe) , and try it for yourself.

I am sure you will that unlike Acrobat, our product offers a much easier and more user-friendly experiences when working with PDFs.  Thank you.