• Announcements

• Daphne

Exciting News!   05/25/2017

htmlentities(

We are glad to announce that the new better version 6.1.0 has been officially released, which supports PDF/A, create from scanners (windows version only), digital signatures, find&replace and many other improvements. Start to experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
Dale

PDFelement keeps crashing

9 posts in this topic

Hi, whenever i go to use the create multiple copies functions for form check box fields, the program closes and then bugsplatreporter comes up, is there any suggestions on how to fix this please.  It doesn't give me any error messages, just closes pdfelement down and then bugsplatreporter appears in the dock, i have attached the options, and then it just closes the bugsplatreporter as well 

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 2.57.16 pm.png

Hi Dale,

We have checked in our system and the issue is because  your checkbox 3 is corrupted and it has caused the crash issue. So after opening your PDF file in our program, please click the Forms button,  click the  "checkbox 3" and press Delete key to delete it first. Then you can re-add a new checkbox in your file, it should work now.

Thanks.

Hi Daphne that has worked, thank you so much, the next problem i have is that when i save the form, all the check boxes are checked , but i would like them to be blank, i can't find the settings where i need to change these, i have attached the form to show you, page 4 and 5, thanks so much for you help

GSI Enrolment Form 9.43.36 pm.pdf

Hi Dale,

I have opened your PDF file in our program, and the check boxes are not checked in page 4 and 5. So could you please confirm which program do you use to open the PDF file and find the check boxes are checked already?

Hi Daphne, i have tried opening in Preview and Pdf Reader, i have now downloaded Adobe acrobat reader dc and its now working, thanks for all your help, it is very much appreciated.

Hi Dale,

I am glad it works in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, which supports much better of the form feature than other tools.

Thanks.

Help! I clicked save and then the program crashed.

I have worked hours on this project.

Where will i find the pdf? The bug thing came on my screen too.

1 hour ago, Alex Cole said:

Help! I clicked save and then the program crashed.

I have worked hours on this project.

Where will i find the pdf? The bug thing came on my screen too.

Hi Alex Cole,

Could you please show more information about your issue? You can upload your PDF file here or send it to pdfelement@wondershare.com. You'd better describe your issue step by step to help us solve it.

Thanks for your support.