• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
Martin Brogan

Area Highlight

4 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I just discovered this software, and it has exactly the feature I want - the area highlight!  However, I am having some difficulty using this tool in the way I would like.  My goal is to highlight many areas in a huge document, which are all identical in size.  For this job, I would like to create a highlighted area and then copy/paste it all over the document, but I cannot find a way of doing this.  Can someone please tell me if either of the following things are possible:

1 - To adjust the size of a highlighted area once it has been created.

2 - To copy/paste a highlighted area throughout the document.

I tried to work around this by creating a shape, which can then be copy/pasted, but even with adjusting the opacity, this does not produce the same effect as the 'area highlight' function.

Thanks a lot for any assistance!

Martin

Hi Martin,

1- I am sorry that it does not support to adjust the size of the highlighted area once it has been created, you can delete the highlight and highlight the correct area again.

2- It also does not support to copy/paste the highlighted area throughout the document. But you can double click the Area Highlight button, then select the area to highlight continuously without clicking the Area Highlight button every time.

We will also have further consideration of your needs and try to support more and more features.

Thanks.

Hi, the continuous highlight feature is failing. The drop menu went missing on one click thus double click is not possible. Please fix this bug. Thanks

Hi Norlaila,

What do you mean the drop menu went missing? Do you mean the ribbon bar has been collapsed? If so, you only need to click the Arrow button on the top-right corner to expand the ribbon bar, then you will get all the tools been displayed.

expand.png

If this does not work for your case, please make a screenshot to show me your situation for further check.

Thanks