• Announcements

• Daphne

Contest - Win a FREE Microsoft Surface Pro or iPad Mini   08/17/2017

htmlentities(

Check out our new feature post on what Adobe XI's end-of-support situation will look like. What will you do to maintain your access to a comprehensive PDF editor? Follow the link at the end of our blog post to enter for a chance to win a FREE Microsoft Surface Pro or iPad Mini. 

)
    • Daphne

Beta Testers Wanted!   08/20/2017

htmlentities(

Wanna access our next new version 6.3.0 of PDFelement 6 Professional in advance? It will support XFA files, PDF attachments, searchable OCR mode and open multiple windows for different PDF files and many other improvements. Join our beta testers group, you will have this opportunity!

)
JUNEANTHONY DUQUE

Unable to simply convert word file to PDF

8 posts in this topic

I have recently purchased the PDF Element and tried using it the first time. I am familiar user of PDF though.

I made a word document and obviously saved it as a .doc file. Closed the window and opened PDF Element. Tried to drag it into the create window, unable to do it. Tried importing it but all my .doc files are greyed out and can't be chosen.

I used to be a windows platform user and recently just switched to MAC. Hope the admin/mac users can help. 

Thanks in advance,

Hi Juneanthony,

Our PDFelement for Mac does not support creating PDFs from the Office format. You can try PDF Creator for Mac to create PDFs from the Office format. Hope it's helpful. PDF Creator for Mac download address:https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-creator-mac/

Thanks.

Bugger totally missed that in my hurry to grab a program :( $99 dollars down the drain having read the return policy and user stupidity is apparently exempt and of course the feature I need the most.

Hi David,

I noticed you have already purchased the program  Wondershare PDF Creator for Mac, so you can use it to create office files to PDF files. And the program of 

Wondershare PDFelement for Mac can help you edit PDF files, manage PDF pages and convert PDF files to various other formats, etc, it also supports many useful features.

So anything  I can assist further, please feel free to let me know, I will try the best to help.

Thanks

Hi Simon,

Anything we can assist further, please feel free to let us know more details about the issue you get, we will try the best to help.

Thanks

I have purchased PDFelement 6 pro and had the problem converting from Word. I read this thread and then purchased PDF creator. Every time I load PDF creator it has the button saying get PDFelement. How do I let creator know that I already have it?

5 hours ago, michael ingram said:

I have purchased PDFelement 6 pro and had the problem converting from Word. I read this thread and then purchased PDF creator. Every time I load PDF creator it has the button saying get PDFelement. How do I let creator know that I already have it?

Because PDF Creator and PDFelement are seperate programmes, so...