• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
Edgar Perez

Major issue Export to Excel for all pages

16 posts in this topic

I have a 17 page pdf and i want all pages in one worksheet.  

When I select Convert all pages to a single worksheet.xlsx with only retain forms of original file i get blank sheet

When I select Convert all pages to a single worksheet.xlsx without only retain forms of original file i get all data in one sheet but with very weird merging with no consistency and it is not useable.

How do i get around this?

Convert each page to separate worksheet works but merging 17 worksheets after export is not a reasonable solution or workaround.

Hi Edgar,

I am sorry to know this. In order to help us better figure it out, could you please send both of your PDF file and the converted excel file using the option of " Convert all pages to a single worksheet.xlsx without only retain forms" here to send to us for further tests? We will have further check for you.

Thanks.

Edgar,

Actually, you can attach the files in your reply to send here directly. If you do not want to attach files here, please send  your files to my email address: daphne@wondershare.com

Thanks.

Hi Edgar,

I have checked your files, and I am sorry for the format issue. I have forwarded your case to our programmers for further analysis and we will keep improving the program. Currently, you can convert each page into a separate excel sheet to get better results.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yes I think I am getting a similar problem....how do I convert this large pdf file into an excel worksheet...but not have each pdf page become its on excel tab...I've selected the "Combine all pages into a single Excel sheet" but as you can see it still splits every page into separate tabs...which makes it unusable....

I am attaching the converted excel file...I am uploading a sample of it..in this case, not only does it not convert into one sheet....all the sheets are blank.

201310 APCLOSE(1).xls

201310 APCLOSE.pdf

The large pdf file convert into worksheet it result in the computer memory crash,so I will push our developer to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Daphne, the value of the program is significantly reduced if i have to do one page at a time.  This version has 17 pages and it will continue to grow and i will be needing to do this up to two times a week.  Do any of your other products handle this file and task?  If not then would like to request a refund.  Please advise the process for this.  Thank you.

1 person likes this

I'm with Edgar on this one. I bought this software due to its promise of converting large documents up to 40mb

I also checked the box in the settings that commands it to put everything in one tab, rather than multiple sheets, as that would be cumbersome to the point of being useless.

But even if it is supposed to be able to put everything into one sheet, why is it when I select that option in the settings, the program still produces an excel workbook with multiple tabs?

17 hours ago, Pete Lund said:

I'm with Edgar on this one. I bought this software due to its promise of converting large documents up to 40mb

I also checked the box in the settings that commands it to put everything in one tab, rather than multiple sheets, as that would be cumbersome to the point of being useless.

But even if it is supposed to be able to put everything into one sheet, why is it when I select that option in the settings, the program still produces an excel workbook with multiple tabs?

Hi Pete,

Could you show more information about your issue just as the OS version, PDFelement version etc? For your question, I suggest that you can split your large PDF file firstly, and then convert to Excel. Because your PDF file has 2729 pages, it's too large to convert.

Thanks for your support.

HI.  I have not heard from anyone in a. few days regarding this issues.  Since the software does not do what I need it to, in an efficient and complete manner, i would like to get a refund.  I saw when i purchased i can get my money back but cannot see anywhere how to do that.  Can you please provide a link to instructions for a refund.

Thank you.

Dear Edgar,

We are extremely sorry about the wait, as our engineer team is working hard to solve the conversion problem you had in the last couple of weeks. However, the issue turn out to be more time consuming than we previously expected. We already have a solution, but might need some extra time to code it. 

Meanwhile, we'd happy to give you a refund on the product you purchased. Simply go to our official support center: https://pdf.wondershare.com/online-help/, and submit your request by click the floating Submit Ticket button on the
right side of your screen. However, we do wish to invite you to try PDFelement
again and hear your opinions after we fix the conversion problem. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Patrick Yuk

Dear Daphne,

I am having the same problem.  When I convert to one page, then I receive a blank worksheet.

Are you still trying to resolve this problem.

Best regards,

Bruce

Dear Daphne,

There was a pop up when I first loaded my pdf to convert to excel.  Since it was a trial, i bypassed loading the app.  Is there a way to reload whatever it wanted to load?

Kind regards,

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Could you please confirm the version number of your program? If you are not using the latest version 6.2.0 of the upgraded program Wondershare PDFelement 6 Professional, then please go to the link below to install it for a try again.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

Then please use the latest version program to convert your PDF file to the excel file again. If you get the trial limitation message, you can close the message to keep evaluating it. In case the converted excel is still blank, could you please attach your PDF file here or send it to: pdfelement@wondershare.com to us for further tests?

Thanks