• Announcements

• Daphne

Contest - Win a FREE Microsoft Surface Pro or iPad Mini   08/17/2017

htmlentities(

Check out our new feature post on what Adobe XI's end-of-support situation will look like. What will you do to maintain your access to a comprehensive PDF editor? Follow the link at the end of our blog post to enter for a chance to win a FREE Microsoft Surface Pro or iPad Mini. 

)
    • Daphne

Beta Testers Wanted!   08/20/2017

htmlentities(

Wanna access our next new version 6.3.0 of PDFelement 6 Professional in advance? It will support XFA files, PDF attachments, searchable OCR mode and open multiple windows for different PDF files and many other improvements. Join our beta testers group, you will have this opportunity!

)
Terry Carrigan

Missing "Edit Object" button?

4 posts in this topic

I have the MAC version.   Put I can not find the "Edit Object" button anywhere.   I need to align my rows of text and the only place I see to align is in the "Forms" area.... But I can't select my text boxes in this area

My screen does not even have and edit object button in the menu anywhere???

Whats up?

The "Edit" button is left to the "Forms" button. You can edit text or image if you clicked this button.

I do see the tool bar on the left but there is no edit button or insert picture icons. How do I also ensure that the shortcuts appear on the top. I ONLY HAVE THREE showing (pen, text and another icon)

13 hours ago, Amba Jamir said:

I do see the tool bar on the left but there is no edit button or insert picture icons. How do I also ensure that the shortcuts appear on the top. I ONLY HAVE THREE showing (pen, text and another icon)

Could you upload your screenshot here? Do you use our latest PDFelement 6?

Thanks.