• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

Happy Thanksgiving!   11/13/2017

htmlentities(

We are honored to sponsor the well designed Thanksgiving Card for free to people who gives their thanks in social media. Join Us to give your thanks to the one you love!

)
CPerez

How Do We Create Reusable Templates?

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I am currently on the free trial & comparing the site to my current provider DocuSign. I noticed your Main Page states we can create reusable templates, which is a big requirement for the work that I do. Unfortunately I can;t seem to figure out how to create the templates on your website. Do you happen to have a video or some other document which explains the process? Thanks!

Hi 

Thanks for trying our product. I am afraid "template" is  unavailable temporarily because there are some unstable functions we need to fix. Our team will be back to make it work on February 5th after vacation.

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your attention . 

11 hours ago, Pattern said:

Does this work now?

Hi Pattern,

Thanks for your concerning. I am afraid the template function is still not working cause we make our server upgrade to meet large visiting on our website.

We will announce on the home page once it is OK. I will set you as a premium account to use this function when it is done.

Thanks again 

On 2017-5-13 at 2:34 AM, Ariou Enterprise said:

Hi, does the template work now? 

Hi Ariou,

Thanks for your concerning of eSign+. I am afraid Template is still not done yet because we eSign+ version 2.0 is consturcting now. We'll let you know on our website once this feature is OK.

Hello,

The homepage nows says that templates are available. Can you please explain how to make them?

Thanks so much and have a great day!

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 1.15.54 PM.png

5 hours ago, WelstandGroup said:

Hello,

The homepage nows says that templates are available. Can you please explain how to make them?

Thanks so much and have a great day!

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 1.15.54 PM.png

Hi there,

We are now upgrading our product to version2.0, it will be launch on 17th July. After that, we will focus on new features multi-users, bulk sends and template. We previous did the template development before, but it didn't work well, so we temporary paused。We will revoke description about template shows on the homepage temporary,  sorry for any inconvenience.

1 person likes this