• Announcements

• Daphne

PE Points Program!   09/26/2017

htmlentities(

We are excited to announce that we are launching our brand new PE Points Program. Read more here for detailed rules and get ready to win some cool prizes!

)
    • Daphne

PDFelement App now is Free!   10/11/2017

htmlentities(

PDFelement for iOS and Android versions are Free now! Download here and start to use in your mobile devices any time and any where you want.

)
Tara

OCR

9 posts in this topic

I made corrections to a document and it distorted the text.  How do I get it to go back to the original set up with the corrections?

Did you use our OCR function to make corrections? PDFelement will save to a copy of original file. Or you can give us more details of your issue.

I just Bought OCR and it does not work.

This is so frustrated and there is no support the PDFElement.

Waiting of many..................

9 hours ago, Chester said:

I just Bought OCR and it does not work.

This is so frustrated and there is no support the PDFElement.

Waiting of many..................

Hi Chester,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Please show more details for your issue and we can resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Jacky

Hi Chester,

Did you have any issue when you installed the OCR plugin? (OCR plugin should be downloaded and installed separately by clicking the OCR button in PDFelement) .

OCR doesn't work.  I bought PDF Element & OCR as "a package" The "Element" portion installed, asked for & accepted my code, and opens up as a "registered" copy. The OCR, however, appeared to install (I made it all the way to the "Finish" button), but never asked me for my registration code. I have tried the regimen shown on wondershare.com/pdfelement/ocr.html. STEP ONE (1) tells me to "go to the Edit teb in "Element" and click on the OCR button, but ALL menu choices under "Edit" are "ghosted", and not click-able. So I never get prompted to"buy" the OCR add-on, let alone register the copy I already own.

Hi Sam,

For your reference that you need to open a PDF file in the program PDFelement first, then all the buttons will be enabled. And you can click the OCR button to check what information it asks for. If it asks you to download and install the OCR, then you can click it to download and install first. If you have already downloaded and installed OCR, then it will ask for the registration information when you click the OCR button, so  you can copy and paste your OCR registration information to register it. After installing and registering OCR successfully, you can start to use it directly.

Thanks.

I have tried to install OCR and PDElement indicates finished -  so it appears to have installed.  However, I was never asked to register and OCR function is not working in the program.  Help?

7 hours ago, Karen1 said:

I have tried to install OCR and PDElement indicates finished -  so it appears to have installed.  However, I was never asked to register and OCR function is not working in the program.  Help?

Are you using the latest PDFelement 6? If you are using PDFelement 6, there are two product type: standard and professional. The professional version is include OCR feature and you don't need to register seperately.