Daphne

Write a Review to Get PDFelement for Free!(Ended)

154 posts in this topic

PDFelement is the professional tool that lets you edit, combine, transform and organize PDFs with ease.

Write a Review to Get PDFelement for FREE!Try Free Try Free

The giveaway activity is over now, we highly appreciate your participation, suggestions and feedback.  And congratulations to the following winners:

@Jacob Lau   @Ester   @Gerald Steverson   @Steven Charles   @Raymond Wright  

@Rana S     @Fabrizio    @Matt S Rinc     @tarek   @syafiqbasri  

We have sent the private messages to all the winners to provide the program registration information for you to use the full version. 

Thanks again to all the participants!

5 people like this

#PDFelement

#windows

I just downloaded and used it and used it.It is very awesome tool .I found it very useful because it have many functionalities

add.jpg

1 person likes this

#PDFelement

#windows

Awesome to have an alternative to the monthly subscription PDF software alternative. Just buy this and you have all the PDF tools you need and no recurring payments!

1 person likes this

Since first day I used I can't stop to recommend it !

So useful !

1 person likes this

#Windows

#PDFelement

I just downloaded and used it.It is best tool .I found it very useful because it have many functionalities:

I loved these functionalities:

1.Converting PDF:It is very needed features of this tool.

2.Combine PDF.It is also very needed functionality.

Suggestions.

You can add more functionalities

1.protecting PDF with password

2.Extracting Images from PDF

3.Compressing PDF

add.jpg

1 person likes this

#Windows

I am currently using two different programs for my .pdf needs. First, I use Nitro .pdf to view files and then I use PDFill to edit, extract, split and combine .pdf files. PDF Element lets me do all of this in just one program in an easy to use format. 

However, my favorite feature is the search function. Unlike Nitro, when I search for words or phrases, it gives me the word in context, which makes it easier to find the one instance of the word that I am looking for.

Very impressive piece of software and I look forward to using it in the future. 

Edited by Scott Schapiro
2 people like this

#PDFelement

#Mac

I've tried even Adobe Acrobat, but this software, even if of simple use and with a lower costs works like a charm. Best function are obviusly the conversion (to Word or Excel). Even OCR works great. In a mac you can use Preview to do some basics tasks, PDF Elements is the great companion for you Mac OS.

Best regards!

1 person likes this

I am a registered user of wondershare pdf editor (previous version of pdf element). Wondershare pdf editor is One of the best cost effective pdf editor.

This is very usefull program.

I like the lots of function and possibilities.

1 person likes this

#Windows

I have just download the software, but create pdf directly is very great

Thanks

1 person likes this

Olá

Utilizei na minha empresa www.informatico.pt durante algum tempo e fiquei fã.

De facto é a ferramenta que precisávamos

Obrigado e parabéns pelo produto

António Almeida

The Wondershare PDF Element suite is just like the name indicates: Wonderful! I have being using other applications for decades but none is so complete, user-friendly and intuitive as this one! I just love it and I am sure lots of users will enjoy it too! Congratulations for this excexcellent software! 

# Windows

Hi

I have download the PDFelement and it is a excellent software, so useful. I recommend it.

António Rosa

2 minutes ago, Efthimios Kallitsis said:

A ..wonderful PDF Elements suite!!! Congratulations!!Excellent program!!

Dear;

I use programs supposed to be in the same category but I did not find developed the professional side; This is why I would like to

orient myself towards "Wondershare PDFelement"

Regards

Very easy to use, installed quickly and has great tools. I especially like the conversion elements and editing features.

Slt a tous,,,

Enfin ..........!!! un logiciel simple, claire et efficace. Après avoir "galéré" (le mot est faible) avec les suites concurrentes , (et surtout dépensé beaucoup d'argent pour rien), je suis passé à Wondershare PDFelement solution a moindre coûts et Sans regrets. Tout marche nickel et superbement bien , et même mes documents sont contents ! C'est dire ... Je recommande vivement ce logiciel.

#Mac

I should say I am picky.

For PDF reader/editor on macOS,  the fateful competitor should be PDF expert from readdle. For me, PDF expert offers almost everything but the function of adding digital signature.(I use abby finereader to get peerless OCR) And that is the only thing Adobe Acrobat excels, I didn't find this feature in PDFelement when it is called as "Acrobat alternative".

And I believe the fluency is important  when we choose a 3rd pdf reader/editor to replace the native "Preview".  I didn't find the current version of PDFelement gave a rival performance on my 2013 late RMBP, and the  pinch in/out feature is missed here. Besides, a "zoom to width" would be handful.

Although the adding features like OCR may imply it focus more on professional users, I hope PDFelement could pay more attentions on improving user experience.

2 people like this

Dear;

I use programs supposed to be in the same category but I did not find developed the professional side; This is why I would like to orient myself towards "Wondershare PDFelement"

Regards

Most people come under situations like

1. "How come the alignment looks different in this computer?"
  2. "My document is not supported by this version of office"

But creating a pdf document or converting a document into pdf is not an easy task. At the same time with out affecting the document structure, combining all documents in to a single document is also not the easiest task.

From my experience with Wondershare, I might say they are not providing best service, but I might say better service. Yes, everytime a new version is released, lots of new features are added and zero bugs is to be mentioned. I am extremely satisfied with PDF Element. PDF element is a must have for all those work a lot with documents.

1 person likes this

#windows

It's a useful program but it was difficult to enter text.

The control are easy to use and friendly... It seems a bit like MS Word... so its intuitive. Nice package and the app looks good. 

The cut and paste features seem to work good and I was able to insert a picture into a pdf file... 

The program decided to take a long lunch hour and became unresponsive. And after 5 minutes it was still so.

It seems like the program has potential but its not as stable as I would have hoped it to be... But im no programer.. just an end user and sad to say that in its present form... its too easy to break.

A fair review.... if there are changes Il update.

Question.... Perhaps file access is the problem here.... Saving the pdf..

Edited by Robert Wheeler
1 person likes this