• Announcements

• Daphne

Winners Announcement   09/18/2017

htmlentities(

Awesome! You guys just made around 48000 shares in our #AcrobatAlternative Event!!! Thank you so much for joining! Congratulations to our big prizes winners: @Colleen and @Anne Bastien !!! Click here to know more. 

)
    • Daphne

Official Release of version 6.3.0   09/19/2017

htmlentities(

We have released the new version 6.3.0 for both of Windows and Mac version program PDFelement 6 Professional! The Windows version program supports XFA files, PDF attachments and multi-tiled screen,etc. Start your experience now: https://pdf.wondershare.com/

)
Robby

Do all the signers use the same document in the signing process?

6 posts in this topic

Hi,

I used your product and my contact is signed by the partner, then I received a email and I sign my name on the contact. I want to ask do my partner and I have the same document with both sides signatures? 

Hi Robby,

In eSign+, the document will be signed by all the signers, for them, this document is the unique and unchangeable, eSign+ has a technical mechanism to make sure all the signers can get the unique document at the same time automatically.

Thanks your feedback

Agree, but if they are 3 signers, for example, the second signer can see if the first signer signed or not?

I mean any of 3 signers can see each other signatures or they will see a blank spot?

1 hour ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

Agree, but if they are 3 signers, for example, the second signer can see if the first signer signed or not?

I mean any of 3 signers can see each other signatures or they will see a blank spot?

In your example, these 3 signers will see each other signatures once the document is completed signing.

Have a free try of eSign+, then you will have 5 free sends. You can verify your example easily.

6 hours ago, Adrian Plopeanu said:

I already opened a free account. Thanks.

Thanks.

Contact me if you have any issue about eSign+