Pascal Cloutier

Change the Default Destination Folder

6 posts in this topic

do you know if you integrate soon the possibility to change the default destination folder of the combined files. :)

I am sorry that our product does not support to change the default folder currently,when you combine files, you can click the Browser button to select the destination folder for this combination,when you use it the next time, you need to change the destination folder again. And I have forwarded your suggestion to our product manager and we will try to add this in the future new version product.

Hi Susan,

Thanks for your suggestion, actually our program supports to change the default output folder now. Please click the Browser button in the Convert window to choose the output folder as you want, then it will be the default output folder.

Thanks

change output folder-win.png

Posted (edited)

The original poster's question pertained to the "... default destination folder of the combined files ".

Your answer is correct for 'Convert Files' but there does not appear to be a way to change the output folder for COMBINED files.

Furthermore, my default folder for COMBINED files is on the Desktop.  No matter how many times I browse to another location, it does not stay permanently.  If I delete it the folder it promptly comes back the next time I combine files.  This is rather obnoxious and having to change the output directory EVERY TIME is annoying.  There does not appear to be a registry entry to change this behaviour.

Please consider this change for a future update.

Edited by GeekBrain