peet

mac os Update of pdfElements pro v. 6.0 bought in the App Store

6 posts in this topic

We bought the pdfElements pro v. 6 in the App Store (Apple) at 5th of July 2017 (document no. 164164223957, Order ID MM7QJG2HGZ, 109,99 EUR in total). 

The version we bought is 6.4.5. Could you tell us how to get the update to 6.5 .

Thanks for you swift replay. 

Kind Regards

Hi there,

you can access updates from within the app.

4sl9p68.jpg

Thanks for your swift replay. 

Unfortunately, the use of the recomanded menu item is not possible, since the menu items "check for updates", "register" and "special offer" that should be visible under "help" do not exist in my version. The version number is 6.4.5.3239(20180306).

Additionally, I don't have a registration number, because the features were released after the payment have been made in the App Store (Apple).

Thanks. 

Hi Peet, 

Thank you for all the details. 

Could you attach a screenshot of what options appear under "help" for you? I will also connect you with our support team through email. 

Best,

Rebecca 

Hi Rebecca,

I've already sent you the invoice received  from Apple (per email) for checking. In this forum I posted the references to the invoice in addition. 

However, it is difficult to get a screen shoot from an open menu, because the menu is closing when selecting the screen capture program (grab). May be it is sufficient to describe its appearance:

- Help menu is open - the following menu items appear in the listed order (one below the other)

- Search 

- Support center

- User guide

- Community 

- You Tube

- Product Page 

- Licence Agreement

Kind Regards

Peet

Thanks Peet, 

I forwarded your invoice to customer support so you should be getting a response soon. 

Yup, the description you listed is fine! I just wanted to look into the missing update button. 

Best,

Rebecca