andrey20

Is there any way..???

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I need to convert a voice over to a PDF with embedded audio files.The PDF then needs to be uploaded to a podcast site. I am working for a voice over recording company named Covoco. I can create the PPT with working audio for a video, but they do not work once I've saved the file as a PDF. There seem to be a lot of options on Adobe Acrobat; I'm new to this program, bought for the purpose of doing this project, and may need detailed instructions. Or is it something as simple as embedding mp3 vs. WAV files in the original PPT file? I've tried both, and neither work once I do the conversion.Is there any way..???

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Edited by andrey20

On 4/27/2018 at 11:31 PM, andrey20 said:

Hello,

I need to convert a voice over to a PDF with embedded audio files.The PDF then needs to be uploaded to a podcast site. I am working for a voice over recording company named Covoco. I can create the PPT with working audio for a video, but they do not work once I've saved the file as a PDF. There seem to be a lot of options on Adobe Acrobat; I'm new to this program, bought for the purpose of doing this project, and may need detailed instructions. Or is it something as simple as embedding mp3 vs. WAV files in the original PPT file? I've tried both, and neither work once I do the conversion.Is there any way..???

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi Andrey,

PDFelement supports attaching audio, video, and interactive objects to PDFs that can only be downloaded once the document is published. We don't have support for embedding flash playback files at the moment. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0