Fif

HELP pages loose a part everytime i save

7 posts in this topic

Everytime i edit my file and add pages etc at the file and correct the pages that turned automaticly wihout any certain reason, next time i save and reopen the file the files are back in wrong format and i loose a big part of the page that i can not recover. This is really starting to ennoying me as i already put a lolt of time in this file again and again...

printscreen wondershare.jpg

vsqgddsg.jpg

Hi Fif, 

Thank you for the images.

I am on a Mac and have tried rotating files and adding additional pages from other files and I am unable to recreate this issue. 

To help troubleshoot: Does this happen to select pages? Does it happen with every file? Are you on Mac or Windows? What features do you use prior to saving? 

Best,

Rebecca

I'm on Windows, i added pages in there from another file. (it are some of these pages that turns themself after saving and reopening the file).

The complete file is also around 600 pages.

Best regards,

Fif

Apologies for the delay - I have been out of office. I will forward the issue to the developing team - does this happen to any other file or just this one? It helps to send them a file but 600 pages may be tricky.

1 person likes this

Can you give me the e-mail adres then i try to send it or share it as google drive document. I had it in another file also but there i asked at friends to adjust the pages with adobe (i don't have a back-up with the wrong pages of the other file, this was also a bigger file with +700 pages where i added extra pages from another file)

Sure thing! Please email me at rebeccac@wondershare.com.