roannevv

Fillable text form multiple lines impossible?

2 posts in this topic

Hi community, 

desperate for some advice, have tried everything I could think off already! 

I want to make my PDF fillable for my clients, and I want them to be able to write 10 lines or so. I provide them with an exercise, than ask them to reflect below. Simple as that...only it isn't in PFD element, for me at least! Because even if I click 'multiple lines' and make the text form big, all my clients get to fill in is one line. What can I do?

Grateful for any tips! 

10 hours ago, roannevv said:

Hi community, 

desperate for some advice, have tried everything I could think off already! 

I want to make my PDF fillable for my clients, and I want them to be able to write 10 lines or so. I provide them with an exercise, than ask them to reflect below. Simple as that...only it isn't in PFD element, for me at least! Because even if I click 'multiple lines' and make the text form big, all my clients get to fill in is one line. What can I do?

Grateful for any tips! 

Hi Roannevv,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to create a multi-line using PDFelement? Have you tried testing the form using Chrome or Firefox?

Is the issue specific to one PDF file? If it is specific to one PDF file, Is it possible to share the PDF file with us so that we can try it at our end?

Thanks