TigerCheer

TigerCheer

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, wondered if someone is able to help me please. I have created the PDF document using a variety of pages from word and excel, so far so good. I have realised I have left some word docs out and wanted to add them to the PDF doc, is there a way of doing this please? I'm hoping I can add word pages to it, after I have already chosen my files to combine???

Thanks

8 hours ago, TigerCheer said:

Hi all, wondered if someone is able to help me please. I have created the PDF document using a variety of pages from word and excel, so far so good. I have realised I have left some word docs out and wanted to add them to the PDF doc, is there a way of doing this please? I'm hoping I can add word pages to it, after I have already chosen my files to combine???

Thanks

Hi Tiger,

PDFelement for Windows support multi-tiled screen display and the ability to move pages between multiple documents. I would recommend converting the word file into a PDF document and following the steps below -

Method 1:

If you open both documents, you can select pages from the pages panel of one document (CTRL+C) and drop it into the Pages panel of another (CTRL+V).

Solve1.PNG

Method 2:

1. Convert the word document into a PDF file.
  2. Now, Open the document in which you want to insert the new pages; make sure that all your changes are saved.
  3. Choose Insert Pages on the Options menu at the top of the Pages palette.
  4. Open the folder and select the file icon of the PDF document with the pages you want to insert.
  5. Select the page range in the "Insert pages dialog box" and click OK.

Let me know if you need any additional assistance. Cheers!