• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
RPMinJAX

Button to Email (continued)

7 posts in this topic

(I started this chat with you under another title, but I can't reply to your latest post, so I am creating this new Title.)

Please tell me EXACTLY what should be entered in Button Properties to create a button that will send the document to me as an email attachment. Please tell me specific information for each field in Button Properties, as follows:

GENERAL: Anything in "Tool tip" box? "Form field" = "visible"? "Read only" = unchecked?

OPTIONS: "Layout" = ???  "Behavior" = ??? "State" = ???  "Icon" = ???

ACTIONS: "Select trigger" = ???  "Select action" = "Submit a form"? 

SUBMIT FORM SELECTIONS: "PDF the complete document"?

"Daphne"...

Maybe it would be easier if I sent you my file, so you can check the Button Properties settings and discover why it isn't working. There are two problems: (1) Clicking on "SUBMIT" button does not send to my email address, and (2) border color is missing from button appearance.

MCI.7f.pdf

Hi 

Actually, I have already provided the instructions to you in another title about what properties to choose. Please refer to the follow instructions to try again:

Actions:   "Select trigger" =  mouse up,  "Select action" = "Submit a form"  click the "Add" button, enter your email address like this: "mailto:test@gmail.com" in the box of "Enter a URL for this link".

"Daphne"...

There are two problems with my file: (1) the appearance of the button, and (2) enabling the button send the form back to my email address. The first problem is not very important. The second is very important!

I agree, you have sent instructions to me for the Actions tab twice. The second time you included the "Select trigger = mouse up" setting, thank you for adding that information.

I have followed your instructions with extreme care, but the button action is still not working. I sent the file as an email attachment to my partner's computer. She entered some information on the form, then clicked on the button. No email was created.

Yesterday I sent my file to you. Please...PLEASE...look at ALL the button settings and tell me where I have made an incorrect entry.

Hi

I have tested to submit a form to my email address, but it fails either, I am sorry about the bug. I have already forwarded the issue to our programmers for further analysis, we will try the best to solve it in the future update. We are so sorry about the inconvenience.

I am having the same problem!!  Has it been fixed?

Thanks, Jane

Hi Jane,

The issue should have already been solved. Please install the latest version 6.3.5 from the link below.

Download URLhttp://download.wondershare.com/cbs_down/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

Then please use this latest version program to add the fields and submit button again, then set it to send to your email address by the latest version program as well. Then you can test to check whether it works successfully now.

Thanks