CeeJay

Edited Text is BOLDER than original text after saving PDF

4 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So everything was working well when I was editing my PDF. The font was the same, it looked the exact same, but after I saved the document and emailed it to myself I was able to see everything I edited. Every word and number I touched was darker than the original font. I was running late for work so the only thing I could do was go back and edit other items to make it all blend. 

Now that's a waste of money if every time I edit a document it's still going to show my edits and not make the PDF blend like the original. 

Any suggestions??

Edited by CeeJay

Hey CeeJay, 

What font was the file using?

If you could attach your file, we can help troubleshoot the issue!

Best,

Rebecca 

having a similar problem. I open Edit in one section of a document.  I attempt to add text or correct text.

The Lato font is used, but it defaults to a bold style even when "regular" option is endorsed in right column text option.

Yet, in other areas of my document, I'm able to include an addition or a correction without a problem.  

PLEASE advise how to correct this problem.  Please consider a Youtube video demonstrating the correction. 

Thanks. 

Amezaga_LM_resumev7b.pdf

Hi there,

I was told by our development team that  not all fonts can be applicable to both regular and bold.

"Yet, in other areas of my document, I'm able to include an addition or a correction without a problem.  ' do you mean that the problem of choosing the regular option but displaying the bold option only occurs to a certain area of your PDF document? Can you take a screenshot to show where it occurs? 

If you select the bold words, and click the letter B to unbold it, will this way help?

Regards,

Heidi