md.mph

Bring text boxes or photos to the front

6 posts in this topic

In word, we can select which photos or text boxes to appear as the most forward item. How can we do this in PDF element as well? Thanks.

Hi there,

I am afraid that currently our program does not support the layer function you mentioned. 

Thanks for your feedback and we will take this feature into consideration in designing future programs. 

Regards,

Heidi

Hi Heidi,

Since I can't do this in PDF element, I tried exporting it to Word but the document can't open. Where should i send my document to, to have it checked out? Thanks.

Hi there,

Do you use our program to convert your PDF file to Word file and the converted Word file fails to be opened? Can you take a screenshot to show me the error message?

For sending the file to us, you can upload it here and it is only visible to us administrators. 

Receiving your PDF file, we will have a further test. 

Thanks,

Heidi

This same feature is sadly missing from the STAMP option as well.   Adding a signature STAMP (jpeg) will usually cover the line the signature is to be signed upon, if you want the signature to look normal on the document.  To avoid covering the "line" you need to shrink the signature to an unnatural size so it does not cover the line. 

Hi there,

If you want to avoid covering the "line" and do not want to shrink the signature, maybe you can set the opacity. Please see below:

Image 5.png

Hope this helps.

Heidi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0