karyoker

Fillable On Web

5 posts in this topic

I am trying to get fillable forms on a web site or fill out form pdf locally then react with php on web. For example i have a registration form online and I am using Ajax javascript which the submit button calls up and the ajax sends the field variables to php to send verification email and store in database. I have the same reg form in a pdf and I have tried submitting form using the JS with full url to the php page. Pasted the JS in the box. It is not calling the JS function.I have also tried sending directly to the page and it wants to call up a file on C drive. I am putting online courses on a web site and would be satisfied with online fillable forms or having user eneter data locally the interacting with web to process.

form5.pdf

form8.pdf

Hi Karyoker,

I am sorry that our program does not support to create online fillable form, though it supports to create a submit button: http://support.wondershare.com/how-tos/i-want-to-click-a-button-to-submit-the-form-directly.html

But I am afraid that it still cannot suit your need. I have forwarded your suggestion to our product manager and he will take this suggestion into consideration in designing future updates.

Thanks for your feedback.

Heidi

Heidi The first thing they need to do is provide a free viewer like acrobat reader. My members/customers are limited  by having to use acrobat reader. For example they want $15 a month to insert javascript into fillable pdf forms. I got a quote from company to covert to html $20,000 - $30,000

Hi Karyoker,

I am sorry that our program does not support to run javascript. Frankly speaking, this feature is not schedule to be developed in the following months. But we do have plan to develop this feature in the future.

Please kindly understand. 

Thanks,

Heidi