eastra

File name

10 posts in this topic

Once I uninstalled pdfelement all my pdf files contains

" Type: WondersharePDF.Document6pro"

in the file name.

How to remove it?

Hi Eastra, 

Can you please attach a screenshot of where it says that on your files? I'm not quite sure where to look!

Best,

Rebecca

Hi eastra,

For the case, you only need to set Adobe Reader as your default opening program again. So please right click one of your pdf file and choose Open with>Choose a default program, then please select Adobe Reader to open it. And please remember to choose the option of "Always use the selected program to open this  kind of file" at the bottom, please refer to the screenshot here:

pdf.png

After setting this, the PDF files on your computer will change back to Adobe ones.

Thanks

Thank you for your reply.

No result.

It is like a virus.

It seems to me that I have to reinstall windows

Hi Eastra,

I am sorry if you compare this to a virus. Actually, it is more about the user interface settings in Windows. 

Since you have uninstalled our program, then it is advised to go to C:\Program Files(or Program Files x86)\Common Files\Wondershare, delete all the folder in this path. 

I am not sure whether this works for your problem. Just try to advise another attempt.

If it fails to help address your problem, can you take a more complete screenshot to show us this problem? What is your computer system? Because from your current screenshot, it cannot be seen that which location the problem exists. 

Looking forward to your reply.

Heidi

No result.

All my pdf files in all location contains

" Type: WondersharePDF.Document6pro"

OS Windows XP

Looking forward to receiving your  reply.

Hi Eastra,

Our programmers have checked your situation and it may be related to the system on your computer. So could you please allow us to get access to your computer and have further check of your computer environment? If you agree to let us get access to your computer, then please download the remote control tool from the link below to install it on your computer first.

Download URL: https://get.teamviewer.com/j8a34j5

Then please let me know the ID and password of it on your computer. Please also confirm the available time when you are online and which time zone you are in or which country you are in,  then we can settle the available time and get access to your computer.  For your reference that our work time is from 9:00a.m. to 18:00p.m. of GMT+8 time.

Looking forward to your reply.

Heidi

I could not give you access to my computer for security reasons.

Obviously I have to reinstall OS.

Best regards

No worries, eastra.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with! 

Best,

Rebecca