Actual Shortcut Combinations plus more

2 posts in this topic

Having just the previous PDF software discontinued for use that I had, I've been moved to this software.  There are a few huge, time saving features that would be nice, plus a couple other misc things as well:

• Shortcut combinations, much like there is CTRL+Shift+D for delete, others for extraction, rotation, inserting would be helpful.  Pressing Alt, then 'G', then 'T' and 'L' doesn't constitute as a shortcut
  • When extracting, an option to delete the extracted pages from the original file would be helpful
  • Putting the 'Yes', 'No', and 'Cancel' choices in the proper order would be good as well.  The current order is opposite of what I mentioned.
  • As mentioned in multiple other topics, separate windows for the PDFs is very important.  Workarounds aren't really acceptable with this.
  • Setting my view to 'fit page' is disregarded entirely for every PDF I open

That is all I have for now.  I will add more as I continue down this frustrating path with this new software.

Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for the shortcut suggestion that you put forward. For your information, here is all the shortcut keys that we have for now:

For extracting pages, actually you can go to Page mode and press Ctrl button and use your mouse to select the pages you want to extract, and right click to choose the option of Extract Page.

For the Yes, No and Cancel choice, I wonder whether you can take a screenshot to show me where you refer to?

And our program supports to open multiple windows at the same time:

If you want to set default zoom to be fit page, please go to File>Preferences>General and choose Fit Page in the Default Zoom drop down list. 

Image 12.png

Thanks for your feedback.