Chris Cerrato

Reports?

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have a trial version of PDFelement 6 Professional. I do not see a reports feature.

Is there a reports feature on the full version? For example, could I get a report on which specific documents I worked on today, or how many documents were processed by all users over a given time period? Are those sorts of functions available? 

Thank you.

Chris Cerrato

Hi Chris,

I am sorry that our program does not support the reports feature according to your description. For how many documents were processed by all users over a given time period, I wonder whether you refer to the case when all the users are using the same license code? 

Thanks for your suggestion and we will consider it seriously. 

Best Regards,

Heidi

Thank you, Heidi. We might want a report for the case when all the users are using the same license code, or we might want it for individual license codes. It would be a way for us to summarize activity over a time frame.

Chris Cerrato 

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the delayed reply due to the spring festival holiday. 

I understand your feature request and am sorry that our program cannot fulfill this requirement for now.

I have forwarded your suggestion to our development team and we will consider it seriously.

Thanks for your feedback.

Heidi