Michael Boll

Sign X notifcations going to spam

4 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Many of our clients are finding that the notification to sign a document is hitting their spam boxes.  This seems especially likely if they have a Gmail account.  Most notifications I receive that a document was signed or viewed are going to my spam box now too.  

While I can correct it for me by hitting "not spam" our clients, who only receive the notification once, cannot.

Are there any plans in place to possible fix this situation?

Thanks,

Mike 

Hi Michael, 

Thank you for bringing our attention to this issue. I believe this is an issue related to the many filters that Gmail has set to sort the emails that are received. We can take a look at what may be triggering it to send our emails to spam. 

Aside from hitting the "not spam" button, you can also add the sender as a contact to prevent mail from going into the spam folder. Perhaps a solution for now can be to send an email to your clients and let them know about these two options.  

Best,

Rebecca

1 person likes this

Do you have any plans for fixing this. This is a issue with your servers and gmail. Any mail going to other mails are OK. You should be working with gmail to resolve this. This is serious issue for me. If this is not resolved soon I will be looking at other options.

Thanks

Hey Anil, 

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this issue. I will be in contact with you over email shortly. 

I invite anyone else who is experiencing similar issues to comment on this thread as well!

Best,

Rebecca