mrivner rivner

PDFelement doesn't automatically load with print

3 posts in this topic

I am having a problem with PDFelement Pro.  I am using the latest version and I just checked for an upgrade.

When I user the Wondershare PDFelement printer to convert files to PDF, PDFelement does not automatically load.  In fact if PDFelement is not loaded nothing happens when I select the Wondershare PDFelement printer in the print selection.  It will work if I have PDFelement open when I try to print and it will work correctly then.  I recently moved PDFelement to a new computer (surfacebook running windows 10) from my old computer (Surface Pro 3 running Windows 10).  On my old computer when I printed to Wondershare, PDFelement would automatically open and the file would appear.

How do I fix this.

Thanks.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I am sorry to know this issue. I wonder whether the PDFelement has been added to the printers on your computer or not? 

For your convenience, you can see the following guidance to have a further check:

Please go to Control panel >Hardware and Sound> Devices and printers to check all the printers in your computer to see if our program has connected to the printers on your computer successfully.

If not, please right click the blank space  and add our program to the printers. Then give it another try to see if it works.

Hope this helps.

Heidi