Madonna

Madonna

2 posts in this topic

Hi,  I purchased PDH Element 6 Pro,  when I scan single page doc (I choose legal for page size) scanned is slightly smaller (font) & the doc's border is not as close to edge of paper as orig.  When I move right border out a little, the left border follows leaving an even wider margin on left side.  Spent ages, cannot move R & L independently -  same problem with top and bottom border.  If orig is Courier 12 then scan font prints as say Courier 10.  Thought by making font 14 it would print as 12 and this may also push framed border out to where it should be.  However, when I follow steps to change font,  when I get to step 4, "properties" is faded so when I click it nothing happens, so i cannot go any further.

Hi Madonna,

I am afraid the issue is related to your scanner, you can just connect your scanner with your computer without using our program. After scanning, you can save the scanned file on your computer and choose a program to open the scanned file to check whether the board and the font is normal or it has the same issue as you use our program.

Thanks