davidmtl

Blank page at the end of any Ms Word document

4 posts in this topic

Hello ! I purchased this PDFelement 6 pro and so far I really like the software.

The only problem I have is when I convert PDF to Ms Word Doc, as I am continually stuck with an empty blank page at the end of any word document.

I know my way around MS Word, but I can't find a way to delete the file. It's almost like it has to stay there, whatever I do. 

Is this a know issue ? 

Hey David, 

That's awesome, glad to see that you like the software! 

I've converted a few documents and did not experience the same issues. When I did a one-pager, no extra pages were created. When I did a five-pager, the formatting was altered and resulted in a few extra pages, which I was able to delete. Could you send some screenshots of the document in PDFelement in page view before the conversion? And then a screenshot of the pages in Microsoft Word after? 

Also, are you on Mac or Windows? 

Thanks,

Rebecca 

Hi Rebecca, do you have an email address I can send it to, as this is a private document ? 

Thank you, 

Hi David,

If you are using the Mac version program, then please make sure your version is the latest 6.3.6. If the latest version program still have the issue, then please send  your PDF document to: pdfelement@wondershare.com, and please also confirm back, we will download your file to have further tests.

Thanks