• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
Masi

"Save" works not as it should

2 posts in this topic

Hi Wondershare team,

if I made changes in an existing document and want to save the made things in the existing file with "save" (like at micosoft office!), I always must search the file, klick on it and confirm "override existing file". This is really anoying and not the function as it should be.  This is the way if I use "save as" or "save under". Then I need to search a new name or folder to save as/at.

Can you please check and fix it.

Best regards

Masi

Hi Masi,

If you click the File>Save button in our program, it will save your PDF file directly without asking this normally. For the case, please reinstall our latest version program from the link below. Then use it to edit your PDF file and save it again to check whether it is ok now.

Download URLhttp://download.wondershare.com/cbs_down/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

In case you still get this message, please make a screenshot to show me the message you get for further check.

Thanks