• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
Miri

Expandable form fields in PDFelement for Mac?

2 posts in this topic

Acrobat Pro DX idea of expandable form fields: a form field will accept any volume of text and will expand to fit, BUT the viewable box will have a slider on the side and only some of the content will be visible; printing the form will only print the content that is viewable, not the full field response.

I want a product that offers expandable form fields which enable the full contents to be viewed and printed.

Is PDFelement that product? I was unable to find an answer to this question in the tutorials/guides I looked through.

If PDFelement isn't that product, can you suggest alternatives?

Hi Miri,

you can change the settings of any form field from to "Multi-line" or "Scroll long text" to change the way it is displayed. I added the same long sample text in the two fields on the right - the bottom form field is set to multi-line setting:
xB3jkwr.png[]