• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
VincentL

Product Licence Purchasing

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just bought PDF Element 6 (single user) and would like to know if this purchase is a subscription (if so, for how long is the license activated) or if it is a simple and permanent purchase for a permanent license. Because I read on your site that there were options of purchases (subscription of one year with automatic renewal) whereas I did not have the choice during the payment.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hi Vincent,
the purchase is a perpetual (permanent) license and not a subscription!

1 person likes this

I just bought PDF Element 6 Pro and I would like to know if this purchase is a subscription (if so, for how long the license is activated) or if it is a simple and permanent purchase for a permanent license.

Because I bought it for the App Store the full license of 99.99 USD, it worked for 3 months but now it asks me to unblock and send me to buy the product again. They could indicate to me that this is due.

Purchase invoice annex

Factura PDF Element Pro6.pdf

Hi Roberto,

The license is perpetual, so you can keep using the program permanently. Since you purchased the license from App Store, please make sure to go to your App Store account to download it again, it should be the full version and wont ask you to purchase again.

Thanks