Kevin Kempton

fillable form will not print

7 posts in this topic

Using PDFelement on an iPhone with the latest apple software upgrades entering data into form fields, that data entered into those fields will not print or email.  The input data in the form fields is visible on the phone, but nowhere else.  Am I missing a step?  The original PDF with form fields was created in Adobe Acrobat Pro extended. I now need to fill out forms on my iPhone.  Will your program do it?

Hi Kevin,

Do you print and email the PDF file in your iPhone as well? If so, could you please confirm how do you print the PDF file in your iphone? We will have further check for you.

Thanks

I was printing and emailing directly from this application on the iPhone.  Interestingly as I resend myself this document today, the fields are filled out so the emailing portion has fixed itself.  The same document however I cannot print directly from the iphone. The fields are left blank.

Thanks for the help

I've cured the issue.  I've locked the font size to a specific size within the form field properties in Adobe. Previously the fields font size was set to "Auto".  I believe there was a conflict between the phone or the software and the "auto" setting.  Perhaps it was making the font so small it wouldn't print.

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for bring this to our attention, we will have further check about it.

Thanks

Same with desktop PC / win8.1:

Fillable Forms, filled by "add textfield" and edited text, do not show on print. Also german letters "Ä,Ü,Ö" don't.

Hi Ernst,

It seems that you have purchased PDFelement 6. Do you fail to have the fillable forms and the contents inside of the forms printed by printing file in our program?

I wonder whether you have marked the "form" choice in the print settings?

Image 2.png

If this does not help, can you send us your PDF file and take a screenshot to show us the print settings so that we can have a further check for you on our side?

Thanks,

Heidi