• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
David Thomas

Service Technician

6 posts in this topic

I have two questions in regard to a fillable form that I have created. First question is; why once the form fields are filled in and populated and it is emailed the receiving party can not see the information collected in the form. They can see the form however it just looks blank with no data in the form fields.

Second question; after a fillable form is created and the Fields are populated, is there a way to turn it into a regular pdf that is view and print only....meaning the fillable aspect is no longer fillable....

Hope this makes sense, because this has eaten up two days of productivity and I appear to my boss like I don't know what I'm doing!!

Compressor_Annual_Safety_Inspection_Form_PITMANFARMS_C-3__NOV_2017-Copy.pdf

42 minutes ago, David Thomas said:

I have two questions in regard to a fillable form that I have created. First question is; why once the form fields are filled in and populated and it is emailed the receiving party can not see the information collected in the form. They can see the form however it just looks blank with no data in the form fields.

Second question; after a fillable form is created and the Fields are populated, is there a way to turn it into a regular pdf that is view and print only....meaning the fillable aspect is no longer fillable....

Hope this makes sense, because this has eaten up two days of productivity and I appear to my boss like I don't know what I'm doing!!

Compressor_Annual_Safety_Inspection_Form_PITMANFARMS_C-3__NOV_2017-Copy.pdf

Hi David,

1) After filling the form, whether you have saved the file? Please save the first before emailing it to others to try again. If others still receive the blank PDF file, please confirm which program do others use to open the received PDF file and find it is blank?

2) You can use our program to change the form to be read only after filling out the form. So after filling out the form as you want, click the Form>Form Edit button in our program, right-click the field to choose "Read Only". In this way, when you send this PDF file to others, then others wont be able to change the fields again, they can view and print only.

图像 8.png

Thanks

13 hours ago, Daphne said:

Hi David,

1) After filling the form, whether you have saved the file? Please save the first before emailing it to others to try again. If others still receive the blank PDF file, please confirm which program do others use to open the received PDF file and find it is blank?

2) You can use our program to change the form to be read only after filling out the form. So after filling out the form as you want, click the Form>Form Edit button in our program, right-click the field to choose "Read Only". In this way, when you send this PDF file to others, then others wont be able to change the fields again, they can view and print only.

图像 8.png

Thanks

Thank you, I will give your suggestions a try and let you know if I have further issues.

Regards,

Hi David,

It is ok, anything we can assist further, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks