• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
Daniel Mcs

How to create a hyperlink or a picture in the notes

4 posts in this topic

Dear,

We are making a form with pdf-element. In the notes we want to put a hyperlink or a photo. If we copy the hyperlink and put it in de note section, it is not a hyperlink anymore, people can't click on it. The photo won't even come up in the note. Could someone help us fix this? I uploaded a photo so you can see what we meen.Link aantekeningen.png

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Daniel

Edited by Daniel Mcs

Hi Daniel,

For your information that the content in the note is text only, it cannot have any format, so the hyperlink in the note cannot be retained.

Thanks

Dear Daphne,

Can you respond to the picture part of the question? Also i set a password on my form, but i forgot it. How can i reset this?

Thank you in advance.

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

We do not support to insert pictures in the note either, the note can only have text. 

If you want to change the password of your forum account, please click the icon of your account on the top-right corner to go to your "Account Settings", then you can change the password of your account.

account settings.png

Thanks