aaronpawlak

Opening and editing pdf files?

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am completely new to all of this and looking around for help.I use "Open" to browse and locate the pdf file I want to open; it loads and opens; but the words on the pages which open are not properly spaced . When I open the same file in Adobe Reader all looks fine, so what am I doing wrong?Incidentally I tried a simple edit and then exporting to pdf. But when I opened that new file in Adobe Reader the tight formatting was still there, with the pages pretty unreadable. I have looked for help online iot applications but can't find where you have put the support for this problem.I went through many resources but did not find any solution for this issues. Please help me out.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you

Hello aaronpawlak,

Whether you are using our latest version 6.3.5? After opening the program PDFelement, please click the Help>About button to check whether it is version 6.3.5. If not, please go to the link below to install the latest version for a try again. 

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

In case the latest version still fails to work, then please attach your original PDF file (without editing by our program) here to send to us for further analysis.

Thanks