• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
Sonshine

Remove Bates saved settings

3 posts in this topic

I use Bates numbering on a regular basis and save the settings by assigning a file name. How do I remove the saved settings once the office file has been closed and the pre-loaded settings are no longer required. Thanks for the help.

Hey Sonshine, 

Thanks for reaching out!

I've saved this sample Bates formatting as "1" (first image). As soon as I open a new document to do Bates numbering, it goes to "none specified", allowing me to start from scratch or select a previous format from the drop box. Does the format you save automatically apply itself to every document you open? 

Screen Shot 2017-12-12 at 4.09.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-12-12 at 4.08.20 PM.png

Best,

Rebecca

Hi Sonshine,

Like Rebecca suggested when you choose "none specified",  you can add the new bates number on your documents. Or when you select your previous setting, you can click the "Delete" button to remove the setting from the program directly.

Thanks