PaulV

PDF from Powerpoint

4 posts in this topic

Hi

I just purchased PDF Element 6 pro for Mac. I tried to create a pdf from a ppt file but when I select the file to create the pdf from the ppt file is greyed out and cannot be selected. How do I make a pdf from a Powerpoint pptx file?

Thanks

Paul

Hi Paul,

I am sorry that the Mac version program that you purchased does not support to create PPT files to PDF files. Currently, the Mac version program PDFelement only supports to create the following formats files to PDF files:

---web files (html,htm,webarchive) 

---picture files(gif,tiff,jpg,jpeg,bmp,png) 

---text files (txt,rtf,rtfd) 

If you want to create office format files to PDF files, I recommend the program of Wondershare PDF Creator for Mac, you are welcome to download the free trial version from the link below to have a test: https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-creator-mac/

Thanks

Hi - I only just saw your reply and before that I had asked for a cancellation of my license and a refund as I could not seem to do the main thing I needed the software for - i.e. make PDF's from Offices docs. I see that PDF creator for Mac is $59 while I paid quite a bit more than that for PDF Element. Is it possible to exchange my license for PDF Element Pro for Mac to PDF Creator for Mac and get a refund of the difference?

Thanks

Paul