• Announcements

• Daphne

Christmas Gift!   12/07/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
    • Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
Baran

Superscript and subscript

2 posts in this topic

Greetings,

I am trying to print some superscripted characters for math showing text raised to a power.  When I click on the button in the text editor that Wondershare calls "Superscript," it makes the text larger, it does NOT raise it.  I learned that superscripting and subscripting elevate or lower smaller text but this is not how the program is behaving.  Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas about what I am missing or doing wrong?

Respectfully - Baran

Edited by Baran
I forgot to click the "notify" button.

Hi Baran,

Our program PDFelement 6 Pro supports to create and edit Superscript and Subscript text, please make sure to install the latest version 6.3.3 for a try again.

Download Link: http://download.wondershare.com/pdfelement6-pro_full2990.exe

And you can refer to the link below to check more instructions about how to create and edit Superscript and Subscript text:

https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdfelement/user-guide.html#edit_text

In case it still does not work, please make a screenshot to show me the issue you get and also attach your PDF file here to send to us for further tests.

Thanks