• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
db18

windows os Background Bar and Layering.

28 posts in this topic

Hi db18,

Our programmers have checked your file "pilot.pdf"  and the issue has been located, the form in the file has been damaged that has caused the issue. However, in order to help us better figure it out, we need your detailed steps that you did by our program. What steps did you take by our program to have this damaged file "pilot.pdf", please confirm your steps one by one, we will have further check for you.

Thanks

Hi Daphne,

Could this be due to using the trial software for the time being? 

The pilot messed up, I duplicated text fields and re-named them.

The one with just the agent logo, I created a new A4 PDF, click on form then added a text field and filled it in to what I needed, saved the PDF, nothing else.

Hope this helps?

Hi db18,

This is not related to the trial version, even the trial version it should work successfully. Please do not worry, I have forwarded your information to our testers for further tests and our development team will also follow up the case and try to solve the issue in the future new version program. And our programmer has fixed your file "pilot.pdf", in case you need to use it urgently, please download the fixed file from the attachment.

Thanks

pilot.pdf