• Announcements

• Daphne

Your Wishlist!   12/13/2017

htmlentities(

'Tis the season! Let the PDFelement team know what features and tools are on your wishlist by submitting your idea or voting for others here.

)
    • Daphne

New Year Gift!   12/25/2017

htmlentities(

We have prepared the gifts as the thanks to you, for more details, please click here . 

)
werner14

code has been activated repeatedly

4 posts in this topic

"You could be a victim of software forgery
We have noticed that your registration code has been activated repeatedly. You can still use it at the moment. Please check the security of your data. We will disable the code..."

I install every new software version of "PDFElement 6 pro" to always the same PC because I have an image of Windows 7 without PDFElement.Why you will therefore disable me the code? I do not do anything illegal! I do that with other software and never had any problems with it .I just want to have a clean install of my programs. The code is only used by me and by nobody else !!!>:(

meldung01.JPG

Hey Werner, 

Thanks for reaching out! 

All inquiries regarding licensing codes can be directed to our customer support email: pdfelement@wondershare.com. 

Best,

Rebecca

hello , this is the answer from support :

Even though it is the same computer, the registration code has been used for 6 times more than the system limit. It is invalid now.

If you'd like to purchase the program, we can offer you a discount. 

Regards,
Alice
Support Team
Wondershare Software
http://support.wondershare.com

I have installed the software exclusively on one PC several times

NEVER AGAIN WILL I BUY ANY SOFTWARE FROM WONDERSHARE !!! no other software company bids paid customers like that !>:(

Hi Werner,

I have sent an email to you regarding to this case, so you can check and reply back directly.

Thanks